Monday, April 11, 2016

SISTERHOOD

So I had just wrote a whole blog and then deleted it somehow!  AHHHHHHH

Well here is what it was in some way I will try to rewrite it.

GIRLS...If you can't tell by now by my blogs or by my PINK background I am a GIRL!
I love being a girl and totally embrace it (well not always).  There are times when I am like urgh this whole monthly thing is CRAZY.  I mean come on can i get an AMEN.
However that is how the good Lord made us and we will embrace it even more.

So today I am thinking about "being a girl" and SISTERHOOD.    I mean MEN are AMAZING, but women are just as INCREDIBLE.   The feminine heart is so rare, so pure, so beautiful.  I have grown up looking up to AWESOME WOMEN (Gloria Copeland, Joyce Meyer, Beth Moore, Bobbie Houston, Priscilla Shirer, Pastors Wife, My Mom, My Sister, etc).   I have a big heart for younger women, yet it is older women that also inspire me.

When a woman opens her mouth, power can come out.  A woman's words are so powerful it can either destroy or uplift.  It goes all the way back to the beginning of scripture with Eve.  It was Eve that was tempted by the enemy and it was Eve that opened her mouth and took a bite of the apple and it was also Eve that opened her mouth and spoke to her husband concerning the matter.  I am the kind of girl that feels bad for Eve because I am sure that Eve was a great woman.  However even Great women can become deceived, torn, and say the wrong things.  Women have the capability to build a mountain or the capability to destroy that very same mountain.  Either way girls there is so much power in our words.  This is why we must bring our hearts, minds, and MOUTHS before the Lord before we go to others and before we speak.

I have seen this firsthand when I have watched great women use their words in the wrong way and also great women use their words in the RIGHT way.  Women empower other women by our mouths.
We need women who are builders not destroyers.  We need women who use their words to convict not condemn.  We need women who use their mouths for HIS glory and not their/our own. We need women who speak love and not lies.  We need women who use their mouths to uplift and not tear down.  We need women who speak words of faith and not fear.  We need women who use their mouths for righteousness and not ridicule. We need women speak FREEDOM!
 We need Women of Words: Powerful Words: Empowering Words

This my friends is what SISTERHOOD is all about!

Lovingly and Powerfully,

Jules


Psalm 19:14 

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.


No comments:

Post a Comment