Monday, April 25, 2016

DAYDREAMING

Happy Monday Friends!


So today I am at a very pretty little resort type place and just relaxing - its great because this place is only like an hour and a half to hour 45min away from home.    Sometimes its nice to get away for a night or two to recharge relax and refresh!   (Also this place is complimentary - meaning it has great deals and I get these deals with my Mom and her best friend/like my Aunt)!   So I like to come along for the fun and relaxation.  

SO I am just coming off of an awesome weekend filled with Church, birthday parties, and a YOUTH LOCK IN

I am on the Youth Leadership Team at my Church and I love working with young girls and guys...they are JUST AWESOME (some people might shake their heads at that lol) - but I truly believe that they are - its an age that I remember can be crazy at times and its when you really need to be directed toward good things and most importantly godly things.  A place where you need to learn how to turn the light on and walk in the light, which was actually the theme of the LOCK IN!   To get to serve and hang out with these amazing YOUTHS is so fun and actually motivating - to dig in deeper with our GOD and learn more of who HE IS!

OK... SO before I have to close the computer and go to dinner I wanted to talk to you about daydreaming because today I was doing a lot of it --- I daydream a lot about my future hubby!
I am excited for him and I hope that he is doing so amazing right now.  I know that GOD is taking care of him and I and all of our loves and everything in between.   While I daydream i love looking at couples and being like "Oh i hope we are like that" or "Aw I want a man like that"  or "I hope I remember to look HOT for him when we are crazy busy with kids/family and running around"

I know there are so many other girlies out there that think similar things if not the same.  However these things are great because daydreaming is great it keeps the fire burning and our passion growing and glowing.  We need to always do it more and more.   While daydreaming today I saw the sweetest older couple sitting at the pool with their fashionable attire, both wearing cool reading glasses, both with an iPad and iPhone and books (yes books exist thank you JESUS), and the best thing I noticed was that every so often they would go in and out of conversation.  I was like wow they don't just sit there in quiet the whole time.  At different points they would be quiet and do their thing, but it seemed like every other time I looked over they were chatting away like BEST FRIENDS!  I LOVE THAT!
 I thought this is what makes relationships work and keeps them up:  COMMUNICATION and CONSTANT COMMUNICATION or CONSISTENT COMMUNICATION

So lets all chew on that and daydream about these amazing kinds of things and always be in constant communication with our Saviour because he is the ultimate dream maker / dream giver!

Lovingly

Jules


PS  let me know what you daydream about and also what do you think about that helps relationships?

Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment