Saturday, April 2, 2016

My First BLOG, My first LOVE

HEY ALL!

So here I am - Julie/Jules - here blogging - here sitting - here dreaming - here hoping - here waiting - here loving - here longing - here wondering - here trusting - here caring - here serving - here worshipping - here singing - here typing - here writing - here wanting - here smiling - HERE!

Yes I am here and you are there but we are all somewhere and I hope that in your somewhere you know Someone is always with you and that HE cares he loves your dreaming He is your hope and He sits with you in your waiting and your longing.  YES if you can't tell I'm a Jesus girl through and through.  I have been raised in a Christian home but that doesn't mean I am perfect and without SO MANY FLAWS and it sure doesn't make me a Christian.  However I have a lot to be thankful for and one thing is for sure that growing up in a Christian home introduced me to a Saviour that I could never live without.  SO how about you?  Have you grown up in a Christian home, non- Christian home, or maybe a Jewish home, or another faith?   I think that we all have something to be thankful for no matter what kind of home we grew up in.  I mean my home may be Christian and beautiful but its totally not  stainless.  I have the greatest family (in my opinion)  :)  , but come over any day and you will see that we all have flaws.  This, in my opinion, is what makes us great because it shows that Christian or non-Christian, we are all broken people in need of a Saviour.  

I say that I am a Jesus girl because I'm just someone who decided that since I need a Saviour, I want my heart to be his home, and although i knew him growing up, I have truly fallen in love with Him as I've gotten older.  He is truly a best friend, a guiding light, a lover, a forgiver, and the BEST!    

SO as you can see my first blog is all about my first LOVE (the man above)!  



Lovingly,

Jules


P.S. would love to hear all about you and your story, I know this is only some of mine but I would like to continue blogging and share more!  So keep in touch!
I Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment